Looking for a unique adventure in the world’s most beautiful archipelago? Whether it’s a lofty snowshoe hike with a killer view or a relaxing walk with a fire and coffee you are looking for, we are happy to tailor-make your next arctic adventure to your wishes.
Our local mountain guide Audun has over 50 years experience in the Lofoten mountains and will take you to our favourite, secret spots off the beaten track.
With snow-capped mountains, icy, rugged coastlines and flaming polarnights, the Lofoten Islands are known as a ‘must-visit’ destination in the winter. We highly recommend exploring it by foot and require no previous experience for you to join us; instead, we encourage guests to fall into the slower paces of Lofoten living.
For those who want the full package, you can combine the wild with a 4-course dinner in our produce-led restaurant and stay in our new, luxurious suites or traditional ‘rorbu’.
– 3-hour afternoon hike with headlights (if we’re lucky, we might see the northern lights)
– 4-hour day tour in the nearby hills with storytelling, bonfire and coffee
– 6-hour snowshoe hike to a favourite peak
Sample trip – full package, including:
– 3 nights stay in a room, fisherman’s cabin or suite with sauna
– Morning hike to a favourite peak, including lunch with a view
– Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
Please note that all hikes are weather dependent, and may change depending on weather conditions.
Trips can be be booked from the 19th of February.
To book: reception@holmenlofoten